Boat houses: MV19
Work carried out
The heat engineering analysis, carried out thanks to the development of three-dimensional thermal model of the boat, the scenarios scheduled thermal and insertion of the thermal characteristics of glass and structures, will aim to evaluate and determine the thermal power needed for air conditioning in summer and winter of local life boat.
The results of the calculations, have created a precise map of the heat load of the entire boat and all the air conditioned environment, and in particular were highlighted:
- Falls heat from the casing (opaque walls)
- Falls thermal ventilation
- Falls thermal windows
- Internal loads (lights, electronic equipment, people, etc.)
- Total cargo vessel in the worst conditions (necessary to select the central chiller)
- Loads of area (necessary for sizing the fan-coils)
What emerged was to assess the possible improvements (in terms of power and comfort) introduced by the use of insulating materials for the housing and optimize HVAC configuration in detail the individual environments.